Reform – resource center for men initiate and participate in Norwegian and international projects focused on men and boys.
We organise conferences, seminars and workshops, distributes publications on issues concerning men, debate men’s issues in the media and communicates through our website, Facebook and Twitter.
Reform provides services for men in difficult life phases and life situations:
- Men’s helpline – for men in crisis
- Converstations for people who buy sexual services
- Therapy sessions with one of our therapists
We work politically to promote gender equal policies and review goverment policy suggestions and work in close cooperation with different government agencies.
Topics we work with:
- Men and masculinity
- Men’s health issues
- Fatherhood and parental leave
- Father’s rights after divorce and social service
- Cohabition courses for men
- Men with migrant background
- Dating violence among youth
- Men and boys suffering from sexual harassment
- Violence in intimate relationships
- Men buying sex